Wednesday 21 May 2008

Moody's song

Yesterday (to the tune of the Beatles song)

All my models seemed soo triple-A
Now it looks as though we get all the blame
Oh I pray, that we re here to stay

Suddenly,
Im not half the man I used to be
Theres a shadow hanging over me
Oh the FT came suddenly

Why she
Had to dig into this she wouldnt say
I rated
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
Credit rating was such an easy game to play
We played along and got so well paid
Oh I believe in yesterday

Why me
the one to go I dont know, the FT wouldnt say
I rated
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
Credting rating was such an easy game to play
Now my stock is going down the drain
Oh I believe in yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you doing? books are better!